Well done AAPK

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
MadeinUSA

Well done AAPK

Post by MadeinUSA »

Completed my 16th purchase on AAPK (total for the store and for sale thread) and want to say I’ve been very pleased.

It’s nice to have this venue to buy, sell and trade knives. Nice addition to eBay… about the only other place I shop (in addition to some of the bigger retailers who have their own online presence).

Jim
C-WADE7
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Well done AAPK

Post by C-WADE7 »

MadeinUSA wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:13 pm Completed my 16th purchase on AAPK (total for the store and for sale thread) and want to say I’ve been very pleased.

It’s nice to have this venue to buy, sell and trade knives. Nice addition to eBay… about the only other place I shop (in addition to some of the bigger retailers who have their own online presence).

Jim
I too really appreciate the ability to purchase on the sites stores and on the post in the for sale section. I have purchased several from the stores and individuals who are members and made a couple trades with members too. I feel like AAPK members represent the knives in a honest way and are fair on pricing.
MadeinUSA

Re: Well done AAPK

Post by MadeinUSA »

C-WADE7 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:26 pm
MadeinUSA wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:13 pm Completed my 16th purchase on AAPK (total for the store and for sale thread) and want to say I’ve been very pleased.

Jim
I too really appreciate the ability to purchase on the sites stores and on the post in the for sale section. I have purchased several from the stores and individuals who are members and made a couple trades with members too. I feel like AAPK members represent the knives in a honest way and are fair on pricing.
::tu::

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”