Knife Show-And-Tell 2020 Style – Who Want’s To Play?

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Knife Show-And-Tell 2020 Style – Who Want’s To Play?

Post by bestgear »

I tried this a year ago in the middle of the pandemic and had zero takers :( but being the thick headed Irish-German-Native American that I am, lets see if another year brings renewed interest in the concept. The concept is simple; tune-in on the date and time of the Show+Tell session and either participate with knives you'd like to share -or- just be a viewer and see whose brought what knives to the session.

If you only want to be a Viewer, tune-in would mean to go to the Google Meet website address that I supply you with and watch (on your screen) and listen (from your speakers).

If you'd like to be a Show+Tell Participant, in addition to being able to watch and listen, you'll also need a camera (for us to see your show) and a microphone (so you can tell us during the show).

Basically any computer (desktop or laptop) should allow anyone to be a Show(er)+Tell(er) participant and a smartphone should allow anyone to be a viewer.

I've booked a Google Meeting for Tuesday June 1st at 6:00pm EDT for 1 hour - Anyone who wants to join, send me a PM or email WITH YOUR FIRST NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS and I'll share the link to join - I will not publish the link in this post.

So who wants to play? Rather than structure how the Show+Tell should work, let's just get this party started, share a few knives, have a few laughs and maybe even participate in a flash-knife-giveaway ::uc::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey Tom, just a quick tip.
If you'd post this in the General AAPK area, I'd think you'd have many more takers. And if you make it a Saturday afternoon thing, I think the guys would be up for it.
Hopefully you can get this rolling, I'm game.
::tu::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

I totally missed this. ::shrug::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”