AAPK FEEDBACK

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
charlesf20

AAPK FEEDBACK

Post by charlesf20 »

Do Buyer's on this Forum ever receive Feedback?
cudgee

Re: AAPK FEEDBACK

Post by cudgee »

charlesf20 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:56 am Do Buyer's on this Forum ever receive Feedback?
yes they do. ::tu::
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Hi Charles,
Sellers do get feedback here on AAPK. I notice you don't have any completed sales in your store so I don't think it will show you where your feedback is until you have some feedback.

Just to give you an example of what it looks like I will post a link to my feedback pages. These only go back to 2017 which, I believe is, the time Bryan switched the stores over to the new store program.

-Dale

https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... p_feedback
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

charlesf20 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:56 am Do Buyer's on this Forum ever receive Feedback?
Buyers can receive feedback in the form of the written word if a Seller cares to make a post about the Buyer. As Dale pointed out above, there is a feedback system for Sellers who have an AAPK store.

To the best of my knowledge, AAPK has no feedback system for Buyers to receive feedback.

You would have to make a post on the forum to mention your experience with a Buyer.
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

My mistake, i thought the question was could buyers check the sellers store for feedback from previous buyers. ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh::
charlesf20

Post by charlesf20 »

Railsplitter wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:49 am
Buyers can receive feedback in the form of the written word if a Seller cares to make a post about the Buyer. As Dale pointed out above, there is a feedback system for Sellers who have an AAPK store.

To the best of my knowledge, AAPK has no feedback system for Buyers to receive feedback.

You would have to make a post on the forum to mention your experience with a Buyer.
Well..that explains it.
Thanks Rick

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”