Online Payment

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
CandyBawerman

Online Payment

Post by CandyBawerman »

I'm planning to open an online store, but I ran into a real problem when choosing a payment system. I don't expect to make big profits the first time, so I'm looking for a company with low commissions. At the same time, I need a company that covers Europe.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Online Payment

Post by Madmarco »

Candy and Luke! ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake:: 8)
8)
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Call me cynical, but with all the scams and spamming going on this smells fishy. 2 new members joining within 3/4 of an hour of one another, one asking the best way to sell online, the other giving an outside link promoting a product. If i'm wrong i will graciously apologize. ::hmm::
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

cudgee wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:33 am Call me cynical, but with all the scams and spamming going on this smells fishy. 2 new members joining within 3/4 of an hour of one another, one asking the best way to sell online, the other giving an outside link promoting a product. If i'm wrong i will graciously apologize. ::hmm::
Hmmm! ::hmm:: 8)
8)
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Post by Paladin »

cudgee wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:33 am Call me cynical, but with all the scams and spamming going on this smells fishy. 2 new members joining within 3/4 of an hour of one another, one asking the best way to sell online, the other giving an outside link promoting a product. If i'm wrong i will graciously apologize. ::hmm::
The thought crossed my mind also. ::shrug::

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”