New Feature for All

Tuna Valley Cutlery Co., Excelsior Knife Co., & Napanoch Knife Co. are three popular brands currently controlled by The Daniels family. These are old names that went dormant for years, but have since been brought back to life with modern offerings. This forum is here to discuss & show off knives & related items with brand names under the Daniels Family umbrella.
PA Knives
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

New Feature for All

Post by PA Knives »

It’s been a while since my last visit but I’ve been busy doing a fun project with the Daniels Fsmily Knives group. I’ve been writing blogs on historic knives. The next item project I s an ongoing graphic novel that I’m sure the history and mystery buffs will love. You’ve never seen anything in the knife world like this! Check it out as you can participate as well. Let us know what you think and I’m glad to be back with all my AAPK friends.

https://danielsfamilyknifebrands.com/blog/

David Anthony Man I love knives
Multiple Contributions to Knife Magazine ,
Author of "Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, the History of the Northfield & Tidioute Brands" & "Tidioute: A Town With an Edge"
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New Feature for All

Post by 1967redrider »

Awesome reading those posts, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
::tu:: ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Enjoyed reading those a David - Thank you! ::clapping:: I guess we check back later to find more about the Bronze Lantern and Mr. Douglas Stacy?

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
PA Knives
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by PA Knives »

The legacy of this on going character continues to evolve. I encourage you to visit the site and get onboard with this unique story line that captures history in a way us knife collectors have never seen. Sit back and enjoy a chapter of the BRONZE LANTERN. I'd love to hear from you about the adventures of the characters both fiction and true historical. Enjoy my friends
Multiple Contributions to Knife Magazine ,
Author of "Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, the History of the Northfield & Tidioute Brands" & "Tidioute: A Town With an Edge"
Rookie
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Rookie »

For those interested in David's stories about this character and his adventures, there have been a few more recent chapters added.
Carl B.
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Rookie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:44 pm For those interested in David's stories about this character and his adventures, there have been a few more recent chapters added.
That are very enjoyable.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf

Return to “Daniels Family Knife Brands Forum”