long arm of the law

This forum is to share stories that are meaningful, or entertaining. The posts can be original stories, stories passed down in a family or a region, they could be based on a person's experience, childhood, or basically on anything. They could even be fictional, or humorous, so long as they are stories.
gringo

long arm of the law

Post by gringo »

so i have been having difficulties with the people next door to the estate i am doing...{never never never volunteer to liqudate a horders collection}

three dogs that bark constantly...the people encourage the dogs. i remove something from the house, and it appears in their yard overnight...
"no one owns that stuff, the old guy died..." really they said this to me... ::hmm::
since it is so hot outside just now...i have been staying inside...an every damn night my gas tank is emptied...
so finally the other night...i am staked out in the yard...o dark thirty...i see movement, i check it out...here is the neighbor{ should i use that term} in an old fashioned night dress...he pulled up the night shirt an he is beating the band...

'WTF is wrong with you', i scream as i head for him with the correct tool to seperate the offending appendage...{bad donald}
so i realize this is not 1887 and i had best go get a copper...instead of the ant hill an honey...
i talk to an officer, one i know and have had good interactions...him an his buddies are rolling on the floor as i relate the story...
he says he will check it out tomorrow, an when he arrives, just stay inside out of the way....ok
so he shows up...opens the gate with the barking damn dogs and right off....he is dog bit...
now ,as i am reading about al sieber, i hear...something likeb" i got 14 bullets or 14 days for that dog...show me his papers." in that fine command voice he learned in the military...
well... the people don't have regestration for any of the three dogs...nor are half the people citizens...
the officer calls for backup...now ALL the coppers in the north end of the valley show up...with the fire department...a total CF...honest.
now i didn't want the officer to get bit...an i went to the hospitial to check on him...
damn... turns out, the night shirt guy just got out of prison...pedophile...living in a house with around five young girls an one little boy....
i think i just became a republican, ship this guy out of the country NOW....or let me use some honey and a few of my apache friends...
wishful

Re: long arm of the law

Post by wishful »

I guess I missed your point. How does your story relate to pocket knives ? ::shrug::
Life would be meaningless if we couldn't wish for anything.
gringo

Post by gringo »

do the mostly true stories have to do with pocketknives?

::shrug::

the point is i have never had a officer help me in my 62 years...an the one that does gets dog bit...by illegal mexican dogs.

guess that is not a point...delete this thread mr moderator.
RobesonsRme.com

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

This Forum has little to nothing to do with pocketknives.

My sixty-five mile an hour cat wasn't carrying one, neither was my sister at her baptism.

Charlie Noyes
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

gringo, surely that ain't the end of that story? That was just gettin' intresting. "Nobody owns the stuff 'cause the old guy died." Update this story as it develops. Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Good story gringo!!!
Joe
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::
Now I don't care who you are that is FUNNY!
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

I've encountered folks who had the same attitude toward property that the neighbor in Gringo's story voiced.
They seem to think that once a person dies, all their posessions are up for the taking, first come, first served.

Years ago there was a fatal house fire in my home town. While the fire department was still on the scene packing
up their equipment, a man was spotted leaving the property with a shotgun over his shoulder. When he was stopped and questioned he simply said it had belonged to the man who died in the fire and since the owner wouldn't be needing it anymore he was taking it. He didn't even appear to think there was anything wrong with what he was doing. He certainly made no attempt to hide it.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
ironmage

Post by ironmage »

FRJ wrote:Good story gringo!!!
wow is all I can say,wow
"Sometimes the best part of a knife was the hunt",PK
" Fēng xiàng zhuàn biàn shí, yǒu rén zhú qiáng, yǒu rén zào fēng chē!"
"When the wind of change blows some build walls while others build windmills!"
junebug

Post by junebug »

LMAO :lol: how did this story turn into something about illegal MEXICAN dogs????? now THATS funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please finish story.......lol...i cant wait to hear if the green carded POLISH/RUSSIAN/AFRICAN mix cat had anything to do with this!!!...hahahhahahahhahahah
::super_happy::

junebug 8) 8)
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
HiPower

Post by HiPower »

having been in situations similar to o.p. i've found a little midnight madness puts cranks on the defensive.--HiPower
HiPower

Return to “Mostly True Stories”