Buried a Good Friend Today

This forum is to share stories that are meaningful, or entertaining. The posts can be original stories, stories passed down in a family or a region, they could be based on a person's experience, childhood, or basically on anything. They could even be fictional, or humorous, so long as they are stories.
Working Edge

Re: Buried a Good Friend Today

Post by Working Edge »

Thank you for your prayers, much appreciated...!
Our Pastors are handling their loss really well and doing fine, thanks to their faith in the Lord and the many prayers coming their way.
Totally agree with what you wrote about canine souls..!! ::handshake::
Praise the Lord,
Pass the ammunition
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

Working Edge wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:46 pm Thank you for your prayers, much appreciated...!
Our Pastors are handling their loss really well and doing fine, thanks to their faith in the Lord and the many prayers coming their way.
Hey, I'm sorry I did not see your reply until now. Also, I'm glad they are handling the situation well :D.
Working Edge

Post by Working Edge »

MechanicalBear wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:50 pm
Working Edge wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:46 pm Thank you for your prayers, much appreciated...!
Hey, I'm sorry I did not see your reply until now. Also, I'm glad they are handling the situation well :D.
Thank you, MechanicalBear, much appreciated..!!!
::handshake::
Praise the Lord,
Pass the ammunition

Return to “Mostly True Stories”