Kershaw/HK/Benchmade

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
johns7076

Kershaw/HK/Benchmade

Post by johns7076 »

Picked these up yesterday at a really great small custom knife maker in my town who also has a great selection of manufactured knives. Tried all the autos and settled on these 3, Kershaw Launch 11, HK Hogue Incursion, Benchmade Stimulus, because of the softness of the button touch. I have arthritis in my wrist and many of them seemed hard to activate. These are really sweet, especially the HK OTF. Wonder what others think about these knives.
IMG_2088.jpeg
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Kershaw/HK/Benchmade

Post by Madmarco »

Great line-up, John!
I can't comment on your Kershaw, although I own a copy of their Launch 8 that I'm quite impressed with, and not being a fan of OTF's I know nothing about your H&K, other than it appears to be a quality knife.
I've owned the Benchmade Stimulus for a few months, and it too is a most impressive auto.
Sorry you're having arthritis problems, it sucks gettin' old. I'm kindda choosey when it comes to buttons myself, but more for their ease of access than firmness of the push.
8)
8)
Samb

Post by Samb »

I have the Stimulus too, if it was about 2 more inches longer. I'd probably but two of them!
RoyS

Post by RoyS »

Well done,

A really lovely trio... ::tu::

Cheerio,
Roy
My website: www.fsknife.com
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Awesome trio. ::nod::👍
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Boji
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Boji »

I'm a fan of OTF autos and would love to find one of those HK ones, I have 1 HK pistol P7
Protected by a large LOUD dog, and Smith & Wesson...
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

johns7076 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:48 amWonder what others think about these knives
the knives are top choices but I have to admit that given the state I live in, I’m green with auto envy.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Jtx
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Jtx »

johns7076 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:48 am Picked these up yesterday at a really great small custom knife maker in my town who also has a great selection of manufactured knives. Tried all the autos and settled on these 3, Kershaw Launch 11, HK Hogue Incursion, Benchmade Stimulus, because of the softness of the button touch. I have arthritis in my wrist and many of them seemed hard to activate. These are really sweet, especially the HK OTF. Wonder what others think about these knives.
IMG_2088.jpeg
Three really nice ones and all made in the USA I believe! The Stimulus is a great knife. ::tu::
Samb

Post by Samb »

bestgear wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:58 pm
johns7076 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:48 amWonder what others think about these knives
the knives are top choices but I have to admit that given the state I live in, I’m green with auto envy.
Auto's are now legal in Indiana but I never let that get In my way when the weren't. Go for it!

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”