Blade HQ is Now Grindworx

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
DABLADEMAN

Blade HQ is Now Grindworx

Post by DABLADEMAN »

I don't know if anyone knows that Blade HQ has changed and the new name is: Grindworx I have purchased several Kershaws, a Bill Deshivs "Leverletto" and a couple of "Lightning" OTF autos from them. The Leverletto is one sweet knife with stag scales NS bolsters. It's a smaller size and great for EDC. I REALLY like the double action "Lightning" OTF knives (I bought two; one blue and one grey). They are super fst with stainless drop point blades. Kershaws are excellent also with great quality and function.
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Re: Blade HQ is Now Grindworx

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

I think you mean bladeplay, not bladehq. Actually, I think bladehq.com, bladeplay.com and grindworx.com are all brands under the same parent. It looks like they have rebranded bladeplay.com to grindworx.com. There is also another site, bladedistribution.com that is also being hosted on the same server, so I would assume they are also part of the same family.

If you look on the terms & conditions pages of each site, you will find the legal contact addresses:

Blade HQ, LLC
400 S. 1000 E. Suite E1
Lehi, UT 84043
Attn.: General Counsel

Grindworx, LLC
400 S. 1000 E. Suite E1
Lehi, UT 84043
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

When I was into collecting switchblades, Blade HQ was one of the few dealers that would sell & ship to me, despite the fact that automatic knives are 100% illegal to purchase, sell, carry or own in HI. I sent them a lot of money and I got some very nice knives at very reasonable prices. Great company to deal with...never had any problems.

~Q~
~Q~
DABLADEMAN

Post by DABLADEMAN »

TwoFlowersLuggage wrote:I think you mean bladeplay, not bladehq. Actually, I think bladehq.com, bladeplay.com and grindworx.com are all brands under the same parent. It looks like they have rebranded bladeplay.com to grindworx.com. There is also another site, bladedistribution.com that is also being hosted on the same server, so I would assume they are also part of the same family.

If you look on the terms & conditions pages of each site, you will find the legal contact addresses:

Blade HQ, LLC
400 S. 1000 E. Suite E1
Lehi, UT 84043

Grindworx, LLC
400 S. 1000 E. Suite E1
Lehi, UT 84043

Thank you for the info. I had just received an email notice of the change and thought I would pass it on to all of you.
juankax

Post by juankax »

Thanks for the information.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

juankax wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:43 am Thanks for the information.

Well, Blade HQ is still Blade HQ. I guess Bladeplay is the one that changed to Grindworx. 😉
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

juankax wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:43 am Thanks for the information.
::welcome:: to AAPK Juan! ::handshake:: 8)
8)
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

FYI, Grindworx is where the parent company (Blade HQ) sells their less expensive knife lines. (Some of their lines/departments overlap).

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”