I just ordered a Ganzo (Chinese) G707.

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
Captain O

I just ordered a Ganzo (Chinese) G707.

Post by Captain O »

I have three Ganzo knives, all automatics. The G707 is a "clone" of The ProTech "Don". The steel in most Ganzo knives are pretty good but the G707 is another stiletto (bayonet) blade.

Any thoughts/opinions?
kootenay joe

Re: I just ordered a Ganzo (Chinese) G707.

Post by kootenay joe »

I bought one a few years ago and just sold it to a friend. Fast opener and solid, no blade play. The dagger blade is only good for stabbing so mine was unused.
kj
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

I have a 707 and when I sent a picture of it to my grandson, he took a liking to it so I bought one for him. I've never carried it so I can't give you an opinion on the knife other than just playing with it, it seems fine.
Attachments
Ganzo G707 Automatic - Labeled.JPG
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
samb1955

Post by samb1955 »

Mine was sharp when I got it.
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

I routinely carry a Ganzo G719 and it is superb for general utility. (I also carry a Victorinox "Traveler" and a Case Chrome Vanadium Yellow Delrin "Peanut"). I want to use this knife when I go into "The City" (ANTIFA capitol of the West Coast). I avoid going there as much as I can, but it pays to be prepared.
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

My Ganzo G707 arrived on Saturday, January 12th. It was quite sharp and pointy! :shock: 8) ::tu:: By George, this is one stiletto that took a razor-sharp edge. I love this knife. While it may seem "less than utilitarian" I find that it can be used as a "pocket knife". I have already found it convenient for cutting, letter opening, trimming, nail cleaning, fruit paring and other general use.

I was surprised that a "Bayonet" or "Stiletto" blade can be used for other uses outside it's original (thrusting/stabbing) purposes. This knife is not just a "one trick pony" but a useful tool. Boy, am I pleased! (It doesn't get much better than this)! :mrgreen: ::nod:: ::ds:: ::woot::

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”