I have a new Buck 110 Auto Elite

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
Captain O

I have a new Buck 110 Auto Elite

Post by Captain O »

"The Eagle has landed" (so to speak). This Buck 110 is the "cream of the crop" when it comes to their 110 Folding Hunter line. The Bos heat treated CPM-S30V Steel is hardened to between 59.5-61 Rockwell Hardness scale. The nickel silver bolsters resist corrosion and The blade holds and edge better than any other S30V type. (Paul Bos really knows how to cryogenically harden steel to maximize edge retention).

I am happier than the proverbial "speckled pup under a red wagon". My "grail" knife is, at long last, in my collection! ::tu:: ::ds::
kootenay joe

Re: I have a new Buck 110 Auto Elite

Post by kootenay joe »

Captain will you share this knife with us by posting pictures ?
kj
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Does Buck make the 'auto feature' or is this after market work ?
kj
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

The 110 Auto Elite manufactured at their Post Falls, Idaho facility in the good old US of A! (I can feel the soul of Al Buck himself every time I snap open the blade). $199.99 is a reasonable price for being a member of the Buck "family". If you take care of it, the "forever warranty" is worth the price paid.

I am a happy old knife fanatic!
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

I have nothing but good to say about the automatic knives that Buck is producing. This includes their Model 898 Impact Auto. I have owned one of these since 2017. The 3.125" CPM-S30V drop point blade on the Impact works quite well. The grip tape on the scales are similar to what you would find on skateboard tape but it serves the purpose.

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”