3 Knives

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
DG Ralph

3 Knives

Post by DG Ralph »

Has anyone ordered a knife from 3knives? And what was your experience with them?
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: 3 Knives

Post by herbva »

I did buy a knife from them a few years ago, and everything was great. A Bill DeShivs leverletto with horn handles. It was on sale for about $70 bucks and I still have it. I think their stock is way down now due to the covid pandemic and of course, you just have to be prepared to wait for the longer shipping time from Europe.
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

I haven't placed any orders yet, because I have to carefully pick my times due to Customs problems, but I've had an account with 3knives for quite awhile and have heard nothing but good things about them. If I'm not mistaken, the Campolin's are deeply involved with 3knives, which should be a good indication as to their reputability. The company builds and ships from Austria. 8)
8)
DG Ralph

Post by DG Ralph »

Thanks for the info, guys.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Madmarco wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:10 pm I haven't placed any orders yet, because I have to carefully pick my times due to Customs problems, but I've had an account with 3knives for quite awhile and have heard nothing but good things about them. If I'm not mistaken, the Campolin's are deeply involved with 3knives, which should be a good indication as to their reputability. The company builds and ships from Austria. 8)
EDIT: I mistakenly stated that 3Knives builds and ships their knives from Austria, but I recently read that the knives are still built in Maniago, Italy and their HEADQUARTERS are in Austria. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. ::handshake:: 8)
8)

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”