Old Switchblades

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
johns7076

Old Switchblades

Post by johns7076 »

When I was 12 years old in 1956 I bought quite a few of the cracked ice and candy stripe knives. Not sure if they were Hammer Brand or Imperial. Played with them until they were broken and threw them away in the woods or the bayou. Wish I had kept them, they are quite a bit more costly now than 1956. The WUCOS on the left was a mystery until another collector said he was pretty sure it was made by Geo. Schrade in the 40s I think. Any other information would be appreciated.
IMG_8514.jpg
IMG_8515.jpg
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Old Switchblades

Post by 1967redrider »

More sweet switches, thanks for posting them! ::tu:: ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Old Switchblades

Post by Madmarco »

johns7076 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:23 pm When I was 12 years old in 1956 I bought quite a few of the cracked ice and candy stripe knives. Not sure if they were Hammer Brand or Imperial. Played with them until they were broken and threw them away in the woods or the bayou. Wish I had kept them, they are quite a bit more costly now than 1956. The WUCOS on the left was a mystery until another collector said he was pretty sure it was made by Geo. Schrade in the 40s I think. Any other information would be appreciated.
IMG_8514.jpgIMG_8515.jpg
Nice John! ::tu:: Keep em' comin'! 8)
8)

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”