Vintage 1960's Italian all metal OTF'S

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
Folgore1

Vintage 1960's Italian all metal OTF'S

Post by Folgore1 »

Vintage 1960's Italian "all metal" model otf , these are harder to find then the horn model , these also were recently found in attic of warehouse in maniago italy where they were made back in 1962-63, these are the super rare all metal models . ::tu::
Attachments
IMG_1611.jpg
wiseguy

Re: Vintage 1960's Italian all metal OTF'S

Post by wiseguy »

Wow ! That’s an epic haul , congrats! And made the year i was born lol …. I have mixed feelings when a large find like this happens, the collective value drops significantly, but now some have the opportunity to own .
Folgore1

Post by Folgore1 »

hi this is just one of the "all metal " model boxes i have alot more ::tu:: . im with ya man i have been looking for one of these style knives to add to my Italian automatic collection for many years they were very hard to find so very rare when i seen opportunity to purchase all of them i did just couldnt pass them up :D .
Kramersknife

Post by Kramersknife »

very good score funny how they just sit around so long when they are greatly desired by collectors.
Folgore1

Post by Folgore1 »

i was told they were found in a warehouse that the daughter inherited and when they started cleaning the place out they found bunch stuff they did not even know they had .
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

How is the action on these knives F1? Are any for sale, and if so, how much? Thx! 8)
8)
Folgore1

Post by Folgore1 »

Hi they all work pretty good some faster than others you know . yes some will be for sale few are already listed in my store here . Thanks Bernie ( Folgore Knives )
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Thanks much Bernie! ::handshake:: 8)
8)

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”