Just Sharing

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
Kramersknife

Just Sharing

Post by Kramersknife »

I was deleting photo's from my phone and saw this photo I sent a guy of a few my OTF's just thought I'd share
Two nice Bonsas I got couple years ago scored good deal both under $50.00 each
Attachments
IMG_9842 2.jpg
Bill DeShivs

Re: Just Sharing

Post by Bill DeShivs »

There are still good deals out there!
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler

Factory authorized repair for:
Latama
Mauro Mario
LePre
Colonial
KABAR
Hubertus, Grafrath, Ritter
Schrade Cut. Co., Geo Schrade, Pressbutton, Flylock
Falcon/AKC/AGA Campolin
Puma
Burrell Cutlery
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

All are very cool K.K., but I really like the knife at the top, and the trapdoor at the bottom! Beautiful and becoming rare! Thanks for showing us! ::handshake:: 8)
8)
Kramersknife

Post by Kramersknife »

The one on top is quite rare although very cheaply made it still works good.I try not to spend over 100.00 that's part of the fun finding them cheap. I have a Daughter at college $$ ****Final year**** so I might bump that figure to 110.00 LOL The Italian at bottom I got a nice deal at $350.00 most I ever paid for a knife,... for me to keep anyhow...
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Yah, the knife at the top is one that's rarely seen, and the trapdoor for $350., I'd say you got a great deal on it considering there's a few of them in AAPK stores right now listed at US$400. and up from there to as much as US$1,100. for an all-metal model. I just love automatic knives! 8)
8)
Folgore1

Post by Folgore1 »

nice otf's i have all ones you got except the gravity germans , man you pick them up for 50 each that is great deal and the rosa primo for 350 is awesome deal ::tu:: is that 3 one down from top a original gravity or repro ? Thanks
Kramersknife

Post by Kramersknife »

the 3rd one down is a edge company repo from the 1990's I bought from their catalog.The two Bonsas have the spring assist and worked great
Folgore1

Post by Folgore1 »

3rd down yep thats the one i have too is from edgeco i always wanted a original they were modeled after .
so you saying the 2nd and 4th have springs that eject blade ? i have seen this style but not familiar how they work or were there 2 different versions gravity and auto model ? Thanks
Kramersknife

Post by Kramersknife »

Hi yes I guess there was both on the Bonsa's the springs are not super powerful so holding them down apparently was what was supposed to happen sort of a "Gravity assisted" These two are like new

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”