Old Colonial Catalogs?????

Colonial Knife was incorporated in 1926 by three brothers; Antonio, Domenic, & Fredrick Paolantonio. It grew to become one of the largest pocket knife manufacturers in the US during the 1960s. The company shut down in 1998, but was back into production under the Colonial Cutlery International Corporation in 2001. Colonial Cutlery International, Inc. brand is the imported line of knives and tools while the U.S.A.- made products fall under the Colonial Knife brand.
bdev

Old Colonial Catalogs?????

Post by bdev »

I can't seem to find PDF's of old Colonial catalogs. Did colonial publish catalogs or were their knives featured in the catalogs of their dealers?

Thanks.....Bruno
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
knifetime

Re: Old Colonial Catalogs?????

Post by knifetime »

I know they had some catalogs because bonfarbob, a member hear ,has posted pics of pages out of them but I am not sure who they were printed for.
Try posting your question on this thread Bobby P can tell you. .http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 7&start=60
-"...and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby If the iron be blunt,and he do not whet the edge,then must he put to more strength....Ecclesiastes 10 10 ;So the good book says
sharpen your knife !!!
bdev

Post by bdev »

knifetime wrote:I know they had some catalogs because bonfarbob, a member hear ,has posted pics of pages out of them but I am not sure who they were printed for.
Try posting your question on this thread Bobby P can tell you. .http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 7&start=60
Thanks.....just posted my question there.
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
knifetime

Post by knifetime »

Glad I could help. Bonfirbob can tell us , he is the great grandson of the past owners and he worked in the Colonial factory as a cutler for most of his life.
-"...and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby If the iron be blunt,and he do not whet the edge,then must he put to more strength....Ecclesiastes 10 10 ;So the good book says
sharpen your knife !!!
Bonfire bob

Post by Bonfire bob »

I really wish I saved them! The Colonial Catalogues were mostly used for wholesaler's and dealers only...here's tha last one we made designed and produced by cousin Steven, cousin Barry, Plant Manager, and myself...1995...
Bob P. CKCo.... ::super_happy::
Attachments
CCF11272013_00000.jpg

Return to “Colonial Knife Collector's Forum”