Sharp™ USA Knives Made By Colonial

Colonial Knife was incorporated in 1926 by three brothers; Antonio, Domenic, & Fredrick Paolantonio. It grew to become one of the largest pocket knife manufacturers in the US during the 1960s. The company shut down in 1998, but was back into production under the Colonial Cutlery International Corporation in 2001. Colonial Cutlery International, Inc. brand is the imported line of knives and tools while the U.S.A.- made products fall under the Colonial Knife brand.
Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Sharp™ USA Knives Made By Colonial

Post by Papa Bones »

CluelessNick wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 pm I found a couple on Ebay fairly cheap. Would have never looked at them twice without reading this thread. Surprised they were made by Colonial. But the blades are exactly like my Anvil and Old Cutler. Mine say 270 on the tang. 3 3/8 in long closed.
Good looking Sharps Nick. Colonial was around so long, that they have a wide variety to choose from. I also have several, and really like the Anvils.
Sometimes I Sit and Think ::hmm:: .... Other times I just Sit
I May Grow Older, But I refuse to Grow Up!!
I'll sharpen it for you, but I don't give out band-aids!!

Smitty
Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Papa Bones »

Ripster wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:38 am
Here’s a couple that dug out while down in the shop ,
[/quote]

Nice group JP. Gotta love those Anvils.
Sometimes I Sit and Think ::hmm:: .... Other times I just Sit
I May Grow Older, But I refuse to Grow Up!!
I'll sharpen it for you, but I don't give out band-aids!!

Smitty
CluelessNick
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by CluelessNick »

Papa Bones wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:02 am
CluelessNick wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 pm I found a couple on Ebay fairly cheap. Would have never looked at them twice without reading this thread. Surprised they were made by Colonial. But the blades are exactly like my Anvil and Old Cutler. Mine say 270 on the tang. 3 3/8 in long closed.
Good looking Sharps Nick. Colonial was around so long, that they have a wide variety to choose from. I also have several, and really like the Anvils.
Thanks Smitty, I like the anvils a little better too.

Return to “Colonial Knife Collector's Forum”