Tang or Stamp Chart for Colonial Knifes.

Colonial Knife was incorporated in 1926 by three brothers; Antonio, Domenic, & Fredrick Paolantonio. It grew to become one of the largest pocket knife manufacturers in the US during the 1960s. The company shut down in 1998, but was back into production under the Colonial Cutlery International Corporation in 2001. Colonial Cutlery International, Inc. brand is the imported line of knives and tools while the U.S.A.- made products fall under the Colonial Knife brand.
OldYooper

Tang or Stamp Chart for Colonial Knifes.

Post by OldYooper »

I have been all over this web site and can't find a Chart anywhere about Colonial Knifes....Help Please....Thank You OldYooper
CluelessNick
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Tang or Stamp Chart for Colonial Knifes.

Post by CluelessNick »

OldYooper wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:10 pm I have been all over this web site and can't find a Chart anywhere about Colonial Knifes....Help Please....Thank You OldYooper
Hello OldYooper, I just started collecting Colonials a few months ago and have looked for the same info. Not sure it exists. Member TripleF would probably be the guy to ask about that. Welcome to the forum--Nick
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Tang or Stamp Chart for Colonial Knifes.

Post by Mumbleypeg »

This is maybe the best (only?) post. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39799&p=386838&hili ... al#p386838

The field is wide open for you to research it and post more! :lol:

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “Colonial Knife Collector's Forum”