A Historical Perspective On Vintage Robeson Tang Stamps

The first Robeson knives were imported by Millard Robeson from England and Germany exclusively. This continued from 1979 until 1896 when Robeson began manufacturing knives in the United States. Since inception, the company has gone through several reorganizations & eventually ended up as a Queen Cutlery brand.
TnqCmdr74_78

Re: A Historical Perspective On Vintage Robeson Tang Stamps

Post by TnqCmdr74_78 »

Thanks Charlie ! I’ll give that a whirl as well as posting in another forum.
-Greg
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

I don't know if anyone has seen this website before, but it seems to be a very good history on Robeson and all in one location. I looked here on AAPK and didn't see this same info, I'm not always good at that so if this is a repeat, my apologies. Here it is and I hope it helps everyone, it did me.

https://robesonsrme.com/history.php
David R (United States Navy Retired)
Don't just count your many blessings, be the blessing others count on!
Visit my website: Woodburning Art by David https://www.wdbydavid.com/
RobesonsRme.com

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

Thank you, David. ::tu::

That was a website I created in 2003.

Years later, the hosting company somehow managed to delete it and all its files.

Bryan, the creator of AAPK was able to recreate it using some snap shots of it I found on an internet archive site.

It needs some editing, such as moving the captions back under the photos in the second column. They are crowded into the captions of the first column.

We haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Interestingly, some people on AAPK are able to access the original site. I am not. ::paranoid::

Charlie Noyes
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter

Return to “Robeson Cutlery Company Collector's Forum”