Spyderco Yojimbo II - 2 for trade

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
allmightyoz

Spyderco Yojimbo II - 2 for trade

Post by allmightyoz »

I had great luck in inheriting 4 spyderco Yojimbo IIs! Three are still sealed in the original box. I have taken one out and EDCd it. I’d like to keep two of them, one to carry and one to keep.

I’ve been a spyderco fan for awhile but my collection is lacking in that department. I just have the yojimbos, a tenacious, a native, and a paramilitary.

I’m looking to trade for other spydercos, benchmade, Ontario rats, and I’m open to other offers. Let me know, I can send a pic with the knives and your username scrawled on a piece of paper in front of them!

I’ve never traded on here before but have been following a long time.
There's a mass without roofs. There's a prison to fill. There's a country's soul that reads post no bills. There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill. There's a right to obey and a right to kill.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Spyderco Yojimbo II - 2 for trade

Post by Quick Steel »

allmightyoz: For those not familiar with the design it would be helpful to post a photo.
allmightyoz

Post by allmightyoz »

It is a CPM S30V blade, made in the US.
Attachments
263F117A-C540-4C40-A214-83B302485EFD.jpeg
263F117A-C540-4C40-A214-83B302485EFD.jpeg (29.5 KiB) Viewed 3926 times
There's a mass without roofs. There's a prison to fill. There's a country's soul that reads post no bills. There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill. There's a right to obey and a right to kill.
Billjenk

Post by Billjenk »

I could offer an endura 4 ffg with blue handle and a benchmade mini grip 555hg black handle. Both are in excellent condition

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”