Confirm shipping address

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
Beag1eGal

Confirm shipping address

Post by Beag1eGal »

Hello everyone.
Hope you are all doing well.
I recently purchased a knife and everything went very smoothly. But when I was tracking package and information o noticed beside my address it says " unconfirmed " I am not sure how to access this to confirm my address. It is all correct and package arrived just fine, but I would like to confirm it.
Thanks
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Confirm shipping address

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Beag1eGal wrote:Hello everyone.
Hope you are all doing well.
I recently purchased a knife and everything went very smoothly. But when I was tracking package and information o noticed beside my address it says " unconfirmed " I am not sure how to access this to confirm my address. It is all correct and package arrived just fine, but I would like to confirm it.
Thanks
I could be wrong, but I think that is something you would do w/ PayPal. They made some changes recently and I had to reconfirm some information with them. Thinking that might be where the issue is.
SSk
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Beag1eGal

Re: Confirm shipping address

Post by Beag1eGal »

Never thought if that. Thank you so much.

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”