Print description

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
OSCAR

Print description

Post by OSCAR »

Usually? I print sellers description to keep with my knife. I forgot to do this on a few purchases. Is there a way to find it AFTER I received my purchase? Thanks. Oscar
"The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Print description

Post by Railsplitter »

If you bought them from an AAPK store it might still be listed but marked "SOLD OUT". I've seen a lot of that in the AAPK stores.

Either do a search to find your knives or go to the seller's store and keep scrolling until you reach the SOLD OUT items.
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

You could contact the seller to ask if they have the info you want in their 'files'.
kj
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Railsplitter... thanks that worked fine ! Helps this old geezer. keep track of what he has...
"The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”