pictures will not upload

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
kootenay joe

pictures will not upload

Post by kootenay joe »

I have 3 trail cameras up and pictures from 2 of them will upload to AAPK as per usual. Pictures from the other camera will not upload. I see that these pics are around 790 kb whereas those that will upload are about 1.8-2 mb. Does this have anything to do with it ?
Any suggestions on how to get these pics uploaded to AAPK ?
thank you, kj
TPK

Re: pictures will not upload

Post by TPK »

Hi kj,

I'm with stupid but make sure your uploading in the right spot. I had trouble before untill I figured out I had something wrong clicked on like signature or something. So I was trying to upload pictures to my signature. Then I clicked on the right thing and a miracle happend & it worked. :mrgreen:
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

I have noticed that two images on my computer, both the same file size, one turned vertically and the other horizontally, are correspondelly able to load or to not load. How the hell does one spel correspondiacately? Anyway, I also use a cute little software thingie to change the file size of images. Also, does that one trail camera spit out .jpg images or some other file type? Not all file types are recognized on this site.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

All 3 cameras create jpg images. The only difference is file size. The ones that upload are around 2 mb. Those that will not upload are ~ 780 kb.
I think a kilobyte is smaller that a megabyte; i.e. those that will not upload are less than 1 megabyte. Correct ?
If so they should upload easily.
Could the Primos Trail Camera encode something to block uploading ? I uploaded from 'card' to my computer.
Help required please.
kj
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Don’t know if this will help or not. When I have trouble I email the picture to myself as an attachment and then download from the email. This may only work for Apple products. I can get photo’s to download from my photos on the forums but not in my store here, so all those have to be emailed to myself and moved from the email to the photo area on the store listings. Heck if I know why, but it works for one and not the other. Something to try.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
big monk

Post by big monk »

Tried these,just to see if mine would upload** :)
Attachments
IMG_0779 (2).JPG
IMG_0077.JPG
I'm not young enough,____to know everything !!!!!!!!!!!!

MONK****

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”