Finding New Posts

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Finding New Posts

Post by Madmarco »

Railsplitter wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:05 am
Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:31 am You’re right. It seems it depends on your browser format. On my phone (which I seldom use for AAPK) I see the three bars too, but not “Quicklinks”. Looks the same as what John posted.

Ken
I only see the bars on my phone too but it seems to have something to do with the compressed screen. I see the Quick links when I turn my phone sideways for a wider view.
I personally don't have a mobile phone Rick, but that's really good to know, thanks! 8)
8)
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Railsplitter wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:05 am
Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:31 am You’re right. It seems it depends on your browser format. On my phone (which I seldom use for AAPK) I see the three bars too, but not “Quicklinks”. Looks the same as what John posted.

Ken
I only see the bars on my phone too but it seems to have something to do with the compressed screen. I see the Quick links when I turn my phone sideways for a wider view.
Yes, that’s what I meant by browser “format”. ::tu:: I’m sure one of the software gurus here can explain it better.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
slipknot
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by slipknot »

Thanks foe the lesson, folks! :)

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”