Help on how to re size pdf

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Help on how to re size pdf

Post by dlr110 »

I right click on the picture and then choose open with Paint and then select resize.
That's my way.
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

I have altered an image on my computer, such as rotating. Then I get out of the folder completely (close it), and go back in and the alteration now 'takes.'
Another thing that I have done to a troublesome image, webpage, etc. is use the snipping tool. That would do the trick for some problems. I know that this web site does not support .pdf files, but that does not seem to be your trouble.
Dinadan
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Dinadan »

Welcome to the forum Tctech.

I do not think that you can resize or rotate a pdf file. And I am pretty sure that you cannot post one here the way you can post a jpg: the pdf files just are not image files. My only suggestion is to open the file on your computer, get a page displayed the way you want it, the hit the Print Screen key to copy what is actually on the screen. Then open whatever program you use to view and edit images, and paste what you have copied into that program. Then you can resize and rotate. I hate dealing with pdfs because there is no easy way do anything except look at it.
Mel
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Yes, well said. The snipping tool is what I use as one can select any part of a page, not just the whole thing, should that be desired. Now you have a .jpg that can be manipulated.

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”