Anyone know what causes this ?

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
OSCAR

Anyone know what causes this ?

Post by OSCAR »

Lately some of the posts, mine and others, open up to a page with larger fonts and no way to post replies. The one that happened to one of my posts doesn’t allow me to delete and re post. Could it be caused by using an iPhone ? I’ve not seen it happen before and it’s only happening recently. The screenshot is of a post I made today in the general knife discussion forum.
Thanks. Oscar
"The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
cody6268

Re: Anyone know what causes this ?

Post by cody6268 »

Firefox calls it "Reader View". My butter fingers always activate it. Other browsers have similar features, but I can't really describe how to get rid of it.
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

cody6268 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:14 pm Firefox calls it "Reader View". My butter fingers always activate it. Other browsers have similar features, but I can't really describe how to get rid of it.
Thanks Cody. I’m not sure how to get it back to normal but now I have a starting point. I’ll search for a way to turn it off.
"The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

cody6268 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:14 pm Firefox calls it "Reader View". My butter fingers always activate it. Other browsers have similar features, but I can't really describe how to get rid of it.
Cody, I saw your post about CRKT, but couldn’t reply there (thanks to reader view). Ken Steigerwalt had done some designs for CRKT a while back. They were small Art Deco designs. By the time I found out about it, they were discontinued and I lucked out. Got three different ones for $15 apiece. Once again, thanks for telling me about the reader view issue. I will research how to turn it off.

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”