UK User

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
JonTerry

UK User

Post by JonTerry »

Hi guys,

I am new to the site, so kinda getting lost in it all atm.

I do have a question regarding selling to UK users ?

Can anyone tell me who will and won't ship to the UK ?

Cheers guys

Jon
You do not have a soul, you are a soul, what you have is a body
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: UK User

Post by Mumbleypeg »

JonTerry wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:19 pm Hi guys,

I am new to the site, so kinda getting lost in it all atm.

I do have a question regarding selling to UK users ?

Can anyone tell me who will and won't ship to the UK ?

Cheers guys

Jon

Welcome to AAPK. There are several UK (and other countries) represented in the membership here. There is a lot of content here, so a new member feeling lost is understandable. If you haven’t done so already I’d recommend you start at the forum site homepage https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_forum/, read through the list of various subforums to become acquainted with the content. Also take a look at the “Research” section which is accessed by clicking on it in the header at the top of the page. Don’t worry about clicking on anything you see, you won’t break anything! ::tu::

There’s no list I’m aware of regarding which sellers wil or won’t ship internationally, but most sellers in the AAPK stores state whether they will not ship internationally in the item listing.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

::welcome:: to AAPK Jon! ::handshake:: The advice above from Ken is very sound and you can't go wrong following his suggestions, he's kindda our onsite authority on house rules. As previously mentioned, there are a few of your countrymen who are members and I'm sure any of them wold be happy to relay their shipping experiences. Just below the printing on you avatar there's a space saying where that person is from, and many times you can see and know if that member is from your country and sometimes if they're close to where you live. Plenty of long-term relationships have been born right here on this site. Try to not feel too overwhelmed, it doesn't take long to know your way around! Welcome! Mark! 8)
8)
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: It never hurts to ask a seller here on the AAPK store, something may be able to be arranged, you can also look at using a forwarding agent company. ::handshake::
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

cudgee wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:51 pm Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: It never hurts to ask a seller here on the AAPK store, something may be able to be arranged, you can also look at using a forwarding agent company. ::handshake::
There ya go Jon! Spoken from the mouth of an Australian member who has experience with difficult shipping imports. ::tu:: 8)
8)
JonTerry

Post by JonTerry »

cudgee wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:51 pm Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: It never hurts to ask a seller here on the AAPK store, something may be able to be arranged, you can also look at using a forwarding agent company. ::handshake::
Hi mate,

Thanks for the info, could I ask if you know of any good forwarding companies that I could use ?

Cheers

JT
You do not have a soul, you are a soul, what you have is a body

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”