Gerber Parabellum

In 1939 Joseph Gerber (advertising agency owner) had custom knife maker David Murphy make 24 sets of carving knife for some of his select customers. Catalog retailer Abercrombie & Fitch saw them and was so impressed with the quality of the knives they wanted to sell them. Thus was born Gerber Legendary Blades.
whiskeytango315

Gerber Parabellum

Post by whiskeytango315 »

Hello all,

So I'm new to aapk, and not sure where this post would be more effective, I know everyone has that that one particular knife that no matter the condition they have got to have it. What I'm in search of is the Parabellum's. Made by Gerber in the late 80s early 90s. I'd like to have them with boxes and paperwork but like I said, no matter the condition. I have a large collection of them, and always looking for more. If you have any to sell of trade please let me know. Please PM me.

Thanks everyone!!
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Gerber Parabellum

Post by doglegg »

whiskeytango315 wrote:Hello all,

So I'm new to aapk, and not sure where this post would be more effective, I know everyone has that that one particular knife that no matter the condition they have got to have it. What I'm in search of is the Parabellum's. Made by Gerber in the late 80s early 90s. I'd like to have them with boxes and paperwork but like I said, no matter the condition. I have a large collection of them, and always looking for more. If you have any to sell of trade please let me know. Please PM me.

Thanks everyone!!
Well Mr whiskeytango315 welcome to AAPK. Show us a few pictures of what you have and maybe it will make us want one too.I don't have one but you have made me curious. ::tu:: :roll:
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

doglegg wrote: Show us a few pictures of what you have and maybe it will make us want one too.I don't have one but you have made me curious.
Here ya go...https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-RARE-k ... Sw-o9al81X

_________
Mike
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Thanks Mike, that is a heavy duty knife. ::tu::
whiskeytango315

Mike, that's it!
Ain't she a beaut!
whiskeytango315

Here's a few from the collection!
Attachments
1535120878397946907664.jpg
MUD

Post by MUD »

A hoss of a knife.
The sheaths designed to carry it folded or open (the bolt action more or less makes it a fixed blade in the open/locked position).

I believe a couple of companies still use Blackies design to this day (could be mistaken).

Not lucky enough to have one, but I've got one or three Bolt Actions (same same- different handle).
Before quick outta the hole, in the right hands, as quick or quicker than anything made. Saw a clip once on YouTube, wish I'd saved it.

Good luck and welcome.
My name is Mud,
But call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie
That's long for Mud, so I've been told

Return to “Gerber Legendary Blades Knife Forum”