GEC, Northwoods & Mitchell x trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
cgdoors
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

GEC, Northwoods & Mitchell x trade

Post by cgdoors »

Hello all, I have these for trade, most are LNIT, Amber soup bone is gone, looking for the following knives:
GEC SFA rendezvous beer scout
GEC Rust Orange camel bone beer scout
GEC older TC15’s double blade
Albers one-offs
Light users welcome as they will be used
Attachments
6321BAE0-A3C4-48F8-883D-7508837BC3D1.jpeg
cudgee

Re: GEC, Northwoods & Mitchell x trade

Post by cudgee »

Just wanted to let you know what a beautiful selection of knives you have there. I have nothing to trade, but if i did i'm all over the top one. ::nod::
cgdoors
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by cgdoors »

cudgee wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:49 am Just wanted to let you know what a beautiful selection of knives you have there. I have nothing to trade, but if i did i'm all over the top one. ::nod::
Thank you, they are sweet ones, I just don’t use these, id rather trade them for something that I’ll use
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

cgdoors wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:14 am
cudgee wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:49 am Just wanted to let you know what a beautiful selection of knives you have there. I have nothing to trade, but if i did i'm all over the top one. ::nod::
Thank you, they are sweet ones, I just don’t use these, id rather trade them for something that I’ll use
Good logic, knives are tools and are made to be used. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

That bottom Northwoods sure is sweet . . . ::drool:: x💯

I guess my problem is I don't want to part with anything I currently have, especially with today's prices. ::mdm::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

1967redrider wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:22 pm That bottom Northwoods sure is sweet . . .
I'm completely in agreement with that. Man, that's sure is nice. ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Thordar
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Thordar »

love to get my hands on one of those one arm man, my dad had one arm for twenty five years, just pasted a couple months ago.
cgdoors
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by cgdoors »

Sorry to hear about your dad, mine’s been gone for a while, unfortunately most these knives are gone, inly ones left is the Mitchell and spear TC15
GSPTOPDOG
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

cgdoors wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:42 pm Sorry to hear about your dad, mine’s been gone for a while, unfortunately most these knives are gone, inly ones left is the Mitchell and spear TC15
Are you selling them or doing only trading?
Please visit my AAPK store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=2383

They say, “Hard work never hurt anyone”, but I'm still not willing to risk it.
cgdoors
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by cgdoors »

GSPTOPDOG wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:41 am
cgdoors wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:42 pm Sorry to hear about your dad, mine’s been gone for a while, unfortunately most these knives are gone, inly ones left is the Mitchell and spear TC15
I would sell the Mitchell, its a light user, has minor scuff on blade, it does have side to side play on the main blade though, not on the caplifter, im asking 250 for it shipped
GSPTOPDOG
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

cgdoors wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:30 pm
GSPTOPDOG wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:41 am
I would sell the Mitchell, its a light user, has minor scuff on blade, it does have side to side play on the main blade though, not on the caplifter, im asking 250 for it shipped
I'm not sure which one is that? What is the model #? Can you send me a photo? Thanks! ::handshake::
Please visit my AAPK store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=2383

They say, “Hard work never hurt anyone”, but I'm still not willing to risk it.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”