Made in Mexico fixed blades show yours

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
Rockingkj
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Made in Mexico fixed blades show yours

Post by Rockingkj »

Did not see a specific thread for Mexican fixed blade knives. Thru the years have seen a lot of different ones and own a few. Here is one I just picked up. 6 1/2” blade. If you have some post em.
IMG_7421.jpeg
IMG_7422.jpeg
You can always get more money, good old knives are hard to find.

Nature abhors a vacuum, me I hate a dull knife.
Wonderboy

Re: Made in Mexico fixed blades show yours

Post by Wonderboy »

Here is my contribution. Very similar to yours, Rockingkj. This one was given to me in 1956 by an aunt who had studied in Mexico for a year as part of her job as professor of Spanish and English at a local college. One side says "made in Oaxaca, Mexico" and the other side says, roughly translated, "A bird in the hand is worth one hundred flying".
Attachments
IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3323.JPG
GSPTOPDOG

Re: Made in Mexico fixed blades show yours

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

Rockingkj wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:58 am Did not see a specific thread for Mexican fixed blade knives. Thru the years have seen a lot of different ones and own a few. Here is one I just picked up. 6 1/2” blade. If you have some post em.
IMG_7421.jpegIMG_7422.jpeg
Rock'en, I had a about 6 or 7 of these 'Ol Me'-Hee-co made knives up to the end of last year but I have sold or traded them on down the road, I might have one left but it is hidden deep because of the horn handles, so I have it triple boxed away, if'en I still have it... ::shrug:: I love 'em, I just ended up moving them on down the line.... ::facepalm::
Please visit my AAPK store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=2383

They say, “Hard work never hurt anyone”, but I'm still not willing to risk it.

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”