Camillus 72 Clones

The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States with roots dating back to 1876. The company manufactured Camillus branded knives and was a prolific contractor for other knife brands up until its last days in 2007 when the company filed for bankruptcy.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Camillus 72 Clones

Post by doglegg »

TPK wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:53 pm
doglegg wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:13 pm I love it when I find a 72 varient that I have been looking for. Even better when I find one that I was unaware of. This one is of the later type. Tom, in selling his fabulous Scout collection offered this one. A 1047 with a shackle. It came today ::ds::
and is a wonderful knife in super condition. Thank you Tom ::handshake:: . Check out his store. Cosgrove Cultery
Oh Sweeeeet!!! Beautiful addition Floyd! ::nod:: ::tu:: :D
Thanks Tom. ::handshake::
TPK

Re: Camillus 72 Clones

Post by TPK »

doglegg wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:55 am
TPK wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:53 pm
doglegg wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:13 pm I love it when I find a 72 varient that I have been looking for. Even better when I find one that I was unaware of. This one is of the later type. Tom, in selling his fabulous Scout collection offered this one. A 1047 with a shackle. It came today ::ds::
and is a wonderful knife in super condition. Thank you Tom ::handshake:: . Check out his store. Cosgrove Cultery
Oh Sweeeeet!!! Beautiful addition Floyd! ::nod:: ::tu:: :D
Thanks Tom. ::handshake::
Your welcome Floyd. ::handshake:: That knife is not just cool for 72 Clone Knife Fans or Boy Scout Knife Fans, it's a real "Keeper" for any knife fan IMO. ::nod:: ::tu:: Congrats! ::handshake:: ::super_happy::
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!

Return to “Camillus Cutlery Collector's Forum”