kershaw knife

Kershaw began its foray into the knife business sometime during 1974. The company was originally based in Portland Oregon, but most early knives were manufactured in Japan. The first US manufacturing plant was opened in 1997 & the company currently offers knives made in the U.S., Japan, & China. Pete Kershaw (an ex Gerber salesman) started the business.
j5109

kershaw knife

Post by j5109 »

hey guys

does any one know anything about a 22cal. kersaw knife age&price. are where i can find out ----jijido1@netzero. com
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

22 KNIFE KERSHAW

Post by Mossdancer »

SPOKE TO A FRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO BE A KERSHAW DEALER. HIS REPLY, SEEN A COUPLE OF 22 KNIVES. KERSHAW DIDNT MAKEM.
HE IS REASONABLY RELIABLE.
MOSSDANCER
j5109

22cal kershaw knife

Post by j5109 »

thanks guys i talked to a person at the orgeon head office & the told me thay were
not sure when it was made but she had one in here collicton.her record only went back to the early 80s.the knife has a gun grip off ross wood with lockback blade.KERSHAW ON ONE SIDE & 22CAL JAPAN ON
THE OUTHER SIDE 4" closed & 6" when open. i need help.
Patriot49

Sorry I can't be of help, but can check with my friend

Post by Patriot49 »

I know the current Kershaw line quite well, but the only older knives I am familiar with is just the classic Trooper model. Will let you know if I find out anything.*

Return to “Kershaw Knife Forum”