chat room problem/question??

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
junebug

chat room problem/question??

Post by junebug »

since then chat room has been updated there have been several problems for me,...but!...most have been worked out...my issues now are :

i loose sound randomly...sometimes when i open a pic...if i log out and back in it works for a while. ::doh::

when some people post pix it clears my chat screen..... ::doh::

when some people post pix it is just a blank space by their name(does not clear screen) ::doh::

when a icon (smiley face thingy) is used by others,,,it clears my chat screen ::doh::

i can not use the icons in chat (wont open) ::doh::

maybe i need to do a update since you guys fixed up chat?????
i asked philco, he couldn't think of anything......lemme know what i can do on my end!! thanx so much guys!!!

junebug 8) 8)
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
junebug

Re: chat room problem/question??

Post by junebug »

::paranoid::
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Junebug, if your still having problems, send a PM to Bryan.
He is probably the only one who can fix it.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Ramrod

Post by Ramrod »

Junebug.....
throw out that 1988 tandy computer. Time to upgrade.
Mark
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hi Junebug,

Sorry for the delay. I just found this thread.

The chat problems have proven to be extremely difficult to correct for everyone. A lot of the programming runs client side (your computer).

If there are inefficiencies or settings on your computer or browser that are not to the program's liking, it will do strange things like you mention.

I think I'm going to have to look into a completely different chat set-up at some point.

Do the problems you are experiencing make the chat completely useless to you or would you classify them as major nuisances but bearable so long as it gets fixed at some future date?
junebug

Post by junebug »

Do the problems you are experiencing make the chat completely useless to you or would you classify them as major nuisances but bearable so long as it gets fixed at some future date?

hey bryan thanx for reply!!!!
i guess i would say: MAJOR NUISANCE ,but bearable if fixed .....IF a guy can read FAST!!! he is ok....as the entire screen clears whenever a smiley is used...no matter what!.....and depending on the poster....that persons pix may clear your screen also!!! just gotta be quick! i have gotten use to it,and most know the problems...so most refrain from smileys ,and other repost peoples pix so others may see pix in chat.....i do know some just get frustrated and just leave chat till they have more patience...lolololol

thanx for your time bro!!!!
AWESOME SITE!

JUNEBUG 8) 8)
- Junebug 2016
junebug

Post by junebug »

i forgot about this, i should update this post:

inorder to fix this problem i had to update my browser....i went with GOOGLE CHROME
and have no more problems with the chat room.
thanx guys , ::handshake:: hope this may help others who have this problem ::tu::

junebug 8) 8)
- Junebug 2016
hd02goob

Post by hd02goob »

Hello
I cant get "chat room" to work on my Ipad. Does anyone know what I can do to view this? The site itself loads, but when I go to chat room I get a blank screen. Maybe I have to download an app. any info would be appreciated!
" Wipe em down, put em on a shelf "
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

goob I'm clueless but I'll forward your question to Bryan. Hopefully he'll be able to help you.

Phil
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Goob,

Bryan says you need an app for that. Here's a link he provided.........

http://www.123flashchat.com/iphone-ipad-app.html

I hope that helps because I personally don't know squat about Ipads or apps or any of that stuff.

Phil
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”