Banner Ad module and section shifting on product and lower pages

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by LuvStag »

Hi - I think there was an update for the AAPK image in the top left Banner Ad section [album][image][/image][/album]and when I go to my seller pages or some sellers product pages the banner ad, Search function and Supporting Members module shifting down and is cutting off the bottom. You can barely see the banner ad "sell on aapks store platform" and most will not see the search box due to the shifting of the banner ad module.

Is it my pc or is anyone else seeing this?

Regards,
Brent
XX Case XX

Re: Banner Ad module and section shifting on product and lower pages

Post by XX Case XX »

I sent a PM to Bryan yesterday. I'm seeing the same thing. I'm sure he'll get to it as soon as he can. ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hi Brent,

I believe this is a browser cache issue. If you clear your browser's cache, it should correct the problem for you. Given enough time, it should also clear itself without having to manually clear browser cache.

I need to implement a mechanism to prevent these browser cache issues. Seems we've had a few problems with them lately after changes such as these are made.
Bryan
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by LuvStag »

thanks for your replies!

Major issue now? or just more of me

So I deleted cache, cookies and all was well until I clicked the main AAPK image in the banner ad space and the coded destination URL within the image is appending "/catalog/" to the end of "https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/" causing a maintenance white page... and after looking further anywhere on the site that appends catalog after the .com is having the same issue. The pages that do not have the catalog appended come up fine. Like the price guide, news, directory, etc..

Brent
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hi Brent,

That is coincidentally, a separate issue... I had to disable the stores for a bit due to some complications with a server change...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53196

Everything with www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/* preceding it will be down for a bit...

Should be back to normal fairly soon
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”