My Kershaws.

Kershaw began its foray into the knife business sometime during 1974. The company was originally based in Portland Oregon, but most early knives were manufactured in Japan. The first US manufacturing plant was opened in 1997 & the company currently offers knives made in the U.S., Japan, & China. Pete Kershaw (an ex Gerber salesman) started the business.
GUNNER63755

My Kershaws.

Post by GUNNER63755 »

No, I don't have many but I sure do like Kershaws among other brands. Makes this old man want more. LOL. Just thought I would say HI guys and gals.
001.JPG
#goldpan

Re: My Kershaws.

Post by #goldpan »

Nice bunch of Kershaws you have there GUNNER63755! ::tu:: Thanks for sharing. I have a bunch too. Maybe I'll get them out and take some pictures later!
sam eib

Post by sam eib »

Hi back at ya!
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

That's a fine bevy of beauties you have there. The main problem, as I see it, is you don't have an orange one in the bunch. :lol: Welcome aboard.
Attachments
AAPK Welcome Sign.jpg
AAPK Welcome Sign.jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 6387 times
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
GUNNER63755

Post by GUNNER63755 »

Thanks all. Hmmm, maybe I need one more. Maybe orange. Hmmmm. That's a thought. The wifey will love me even more when I get another. You all are enablers and your going to get me in trouble. After 49 years, I am not scared of her, BUT I SURE DO RESPECT HER ALOT. LOL. :D
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

jerryd6818 wrote:That's a fine bevy of beauties you have there. The main problem, as I see it, is you don't have an orange one in the bunch. :lol: Welcome aboard.
I beg to differ, jerryd...Despite some individual's inexplicable fascination with bright, shiny objects, a lack of fancy colors is not "the main problem" with Gunner's group of Kershaws. No, clearly the main problem is that there's not a single Leek in the lot. No one can claim to love Kershaw knives and not have at least one Leek; that's just not possible. :?

If you really want "the wifey's" respect, you gotta remedy your Lack-O-Leek situation ASAP, Gunner.
::nod::
~Q~

(As long as you're at it, adding a Chill wouldn't hurt, either)
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.
In the master's chamber they gather for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.
(Eagles: Hotel California)

~Q~
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

QTCut5 wrote:
jerryd6818 wrote:That's a fine bevy of beauties you have there. The main problem, as I see it, is you don't have an orange one in the bunch. :lol: Welcome aboard.
I beg to differ, jerryd...Despite some individual's inexplicable fascination with bright, shiny objects, a lack of fancy colors is not "the main problem" with Gunner's group of Kershaws. No, clearly the main problem is that there's not a single Leek in the lot. No one can claim to love Kershaw knives and not have at least one Leek; that's just not possible. :?

If you really want "the wifey's" respect, you gotta remedy your Lack-O-Leek situation ASAP, Gunner.
::nod::
~Q~

(As long as you're at it, adding a Chill wouldn't hurt, either)
Enablers? What the heck is an enabler? ::super_happy::

I noticed that ~Q~ and you are right. The Lack-O-Leek situation has a real potential to solve both problems. I suggest an Orange Leek. ::ds:: ::ds:: (loves me some Speedsafe®)
Attachments
Kershaw Leek - 1660OR -- Open Mark.JPG
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

--T.J. Murphy 2012
GUNNER63755

Post by GUNNER63755 »

OK. I have to find a leek and an orange Kershaw. Possibly a orange Leek. I will do my best to find both. LOL. Social Security pretty much dictates what I buy. Not complaining. I am very blessed. Mike in Missouri ::tu::
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

--T.J. Murphy 2012
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by TripleF »

Knice Kershaw collection bud!!! ::tu::

Welcome to AAPK!!
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
americanedgetech

Post by americanedgetech »

You guys are going to get him in SOOooo much trouble!

If I might suggest some of the older Japanese made Kershaws??? ::nod:: Leek Hmmmph... :|
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!

Return to “Kershaw Knife Forum”