Sale Date and Invoice Date

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Sale Date and Invoice Date

Post by LuvStag »

Hi - I have a couple questions regarding things I noticed on the website / seller dashboard

1 - I just had a sale and the sale date is showing as 9/10/17 even though it is 9/9/17 @ 11:00 pm ET.
Is this behavior correct?

2. I am seeing the due date to pay invoices 2 months after the invoice end date.
Is this correct? Below is what I am seeing for my invoices:
*Commission on sales made from 07-01-2017 to 08-31-2017 will not be due until 10-31-2017
*Commission on sales made from 09-01-2017 to 09-30-2017 will not be due until 11-30-2017

Thanks,
Brent (Luvstag)
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Sale Date and Invoice Date

Post by Bryan »

Hi Brent,

The AAPK server is set to UTC time which runs four hours ahead of Eastern.

All orders & other time related activities have to be standardized when stored in the database to specific time that we can use to keep everything in correct chronological order for calculations & such.

Ideally, the date/time displayed on sale invoices should probably be adjusted to the location of the seller. I'll see about making that happen when I get a chance.

We will likely maintain UTC time when calculating commissions, however. I'll try to make that more clear on the commission invoices.

------------

The due date on commissions is extended to allow for any adjustments that need to be made because of non-paying buyers, returns, cancelled sales, etc.
Bryan
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Sale Date and Invoice Date

Post by LuvStag »

Thank you, Bryan! I do not have an issue with either item just thought to bring them up as they did not seem straight forward to me.

thanks again!

Brent

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”