LONE WOLF DIABLO DOUBLE ACTION SCALE RELEASE AUTO

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

LONE WOLF DIABLO DOUBLE ACTION SCALE RELEASE AUTO

Post by QTCut5 »

LONE WOLF DIABLO DOUBLE ACTION (DA) SCALE RELEASE AUTOMATIC

MADE IN USA

CLOSED: 4.25"
BLADE: 3" (cutting edge)

This is a DOUBLE ACTION AUTOMATIC, so the blade can be opened like a normal folder using the dual thumb stud or automatically by pressing the mark-side handle scale towards the back spring. No push-button or lever release, so only you know it's a switchblade, to everyone else it looks just like a regular (albeit wicked & lethal) tactical folder.

The walk is smooth as glass and the talk sounds similar to racking a bullet into the chamber of an automatic handgun and is lightning fast and rock solid. Very satisfying hard snap!

Locks up firmly with precision liner lock.

Stonewash-finished, CPM S30V blade sill has the original razor sharp factory edge and distinct markings.

Non-adjustable, tip down, low-profile pocket clip.

Textured black nylon handle.

This is one of the coolest switchblade knives I have ever seen or owned. I bought it just about a year or so before Lone Wolf was taken over by Benchmade, so this is the last of it's kind. Although it's never been carried, used or sharpened, it has been opened and closed quite a bit because...well, because it's just so much fun to do. However, please understand: THIS IS NOT A TOY!!

The only reason I'm selling it is because I need to pay off a recent, extravagant (very expensive) custom knife purchase.

Original purchase price = $215.00

Asking price = $150.00
P8250011.JPG
P8250002.JPG
P8250003.JPG
P8250006.JPG
P8250008.JPG
P8250009.JPG
P8250010.JPG
P8250012.JPG
P8250014.JPG
Thanks for looking.

~Q~
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.
In the master's chamber they gather for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.
(Eagles: Hotel California)

~Q~
wazu013

Re: LONE WOLF DIABLO DOUBLE ACTION SCALE RELEASE AUTO

Post by wazu013 »

I can say these are great knives and this is an excellent price to pay. ::tu::
I have a couple Lone Wolf D/A's and none have failed to impress. It's a shame they didn't stick around.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

wazu013 wrote:I can say these are great knives and this is an excellent price to pay. ::tu::
I have a couple Lone Wolf D/A's and none have failed to impress. It's a shame they didn't stick around.
Thanks for the endorsement, wazu.

I also own a number of Lone Wolf knives and, although I'll admit they were somewhat pricey, they are indeed a well-built, legitimate, American made product. The difference between the original purchase price and my asking price is in no way intended to reflect any difference in quality or performance from the time I bought it new until now...I'd just like to see it end up in the hands of someone who can appreciate the fine quality even though they might not be in a position to pay the full retail price for the value of a genuine Lone Wolf knife.

~Q~

~Q~
Stepa

Post by Stepa »

QTCut5, is your Lone Wolf Diablo DA still available for sale? If so, I'm interested.
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

Sorry, Stepa...when I got no takers on AAPK after about a week, I listed it on eBay for $165.00 and it sold almost instantly. I probably should have asked more for it.

Welcome to AAPK... ::welcome::

~Q~

~Q~
Stepa

Post by Stepa »

Thank you Q. Was worth a shot... 8)

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”