BULLDOG COLLECTIONS

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
TheGoat13

BULLDOG COLLECTIONS

Post by TheGoat13 »

Im fairly new to aapk, thought id share my Bulldog collection and id like to see some other collections,comments, etc.
Attachments
20181102_193501.jpg
20181102_193539.jpg
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: BULLDOG COLLECTIONS

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

TheGoat13 wrote:Im fairly new to aapk, thought id share my Bulldog collection and id like to see some other collections,comments, etc.
Welcome, welcome. That’s a fantastic looking collection. I always admire others focus when they concentrate on one brand like this. I have a lot of knives, but surprisingly no Bull Dogs. Nice
SSk
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
KleenCut61

Post by KleenCut61 »

TheGoat13 wrote:Im fairly new to aapk, thought id share my Bulldog collection and id like to see some other collections,comments, etc.
Welcome , ::tu:: Lovely Stag Folders , I see a Diamond , spade . And Heart Shield , But No Club , Those 3 Are So Cool :mrgreen: K.C.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

TG13, You have a very handsome collection and I would love to have any number of your knives. For example that stag barlow and others. Below is my current BD collection. A couple have been added since I lasted posted. There are other members here who have great BD collections. I just began collecting them this year. Apologies for the poor photos which I rushed in order to get them posted tonight. Congratulations on collecting a great brand.
P1020859.JPG
P1020860.JPG
P1020862.JPG
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

The only thing I have related to bull dog I have to feed twice a day. But there is some beautiful stag there. Thanks for letting us look. ::tu::
TheGoat13

Post by TheGoat13 »

Very nice collection Quick Steel.thank you for sharing. ::tu::
TheGoat13

Post by TheGoat13 »

Thank you all.Ive collected all brands over the years and recently got really into Bulldogs.The workmanship is simply amazing, they fill flawless in hand, and now im hooked.knife addiction is real!
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

doglegg, I was about to suggest that you treat yourself and get a BD. But it would just be my luck [or yours :) ] that the one you got turned out to be an inferior example, thus making my praise of the brand look very foolish indeed. Still I have never acquired one that was less than very good and many are truly superior especially those with 3 or more blades.

Interesting you mentioned your own bulldog. Tomorrow I go to look at some real dogs for potentially becoming a family member. Canine personality will be the deciding factor. And if a dog smokes a pipe, he or she has found a new home. ::nod::
TheGoat13

Post by TheGoat13 »

Just added this one to the collection. :lol:
Attachments
20181105_191813.jpg
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Very good looking stag,TG13.
joefm

Post by joefm »

guys those are great collections id love to have any of em im new here and dont know alot well really anything about bulldogs except that i love em after looking at them as much as i have here lately my ol lady had me train our 1st pit bull for my 4 yr old and she saw that pitbull tradmark etch and she was hooked and so am i
Railroad Joe
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

I guess I can contribute to this posting. I have a made in Japan Bulldog Groundhog, and a made in Germany Bulldog Doctor's knife and of course the original dog that seems to have some bull in her.
DSCN5319.JPG
DSCN5259.JPG
DSCN3651.JPG
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Hope your pup allows you to use that fine leather easy chair once in a while.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

QS, I'm afraid that I am 3rd place in a 2 person (dog) race around here. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Return to “European-made knives”