Willing to Trade Custom Sheath Knife for Christmas Tree Handle Case XX Classics

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Mountain Man Knives

Willing to Trade Custom Sheath Knife for Christmas Tree Handle Case XX Classics

Post by Mountain Man Knives »

Hello, I make hand forged knives as a Hobby being Partially Disabled due to not being able to work for any strenuous amounts of time, I also collect Vintage Knives and I would like to acquire some Christmas Tree Classics one day and I was wondering if someone out there may have some they would like to trade for one of my Hand Forged Knives I Make - One knife in particular that I am Interested in is the Case XX 3109CT I also would be willing to Trade for other Case xx Classics with other Handle Materials although I am looking towards Christmas Tree Handles I would be interested in Stag and other Bone Handle Ones as well - Here is a Photo of what I have to Trade I would be interested in ones with their Boxes if possible and would Considered trading for a small Collection of Case Classic Pocket Knives - Mountain Man Knives
Attachments
IMG_3372.JPG
IMG_3373.JPG
IMG_3374.JPG
IMG_3375.JPG
IMG_3382.JPG
Tony_Wood

Re: Willing to Trade Custom Sheath Knife for Christmas Tree Handle Case XX Classics

Post by Tony_Wood »

MMK,
I don’t have any of the Case knives you are looking for, BUT that knife is a looker!
Love the stacked handle, the stag crown, the blade profile, and the good finish work.

Good luck with the trade.
https://m.facebook.com/sheepsfootknives/?ref=bookmarks

Instagram: #sheepsfootknivesbytwood
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Willing to Trade Custom Sheath Knife for Christmas Tree Handle Case XX Classics

Post by doglegg »

MMK, nor do I have any of the knives you are looking for. I wish I did you do beautiful work.
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Very nice.You may also want to post in the sale and trade forum in knife commerce. ::tu::
Roger
Mountain Man Knives

Post by Mountain Man Knives »

doglegg wrote:MMK, nor do I have any of the knives you are looking for. I wish I did you do beautiful work.
doglegg - I also collect older case knives from the earlier years prior to case's dot era - Cattaraugus, Case, Marbles and Remington are my Preference, I like some Camillus and Ulster made knives too depending on their Patterns - Fixed or Pocket - I just thought I would throw this out there in-case this might be something you or anyone-else does have and would like to do some bartering or even a Partial Trade -

"Being old fashioned is a blessing and a grace that only God Understands"

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”