SMKW Catalogs

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
just bob

SMKW Catalogs

Post by just bob »

A while back at an auction I found 2 SMKW Christmas catalog's from the 1990's. I have enjoyed looking through those as much as any knife publication I've ever read. Wonder if anyone has a hoard of SMKW catalogs they'd like to part with? Not interested in any dated after 2000. Please describe and price. Thanks
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Gunsil

Re: SMKW Catalogs

Post by Gunsil »

Sorry, I toss mine in the trash as soon as they come without even looking through them. I have twice ordered knives from those scoundrels, and both orders were for multiple knives and over a couple hundred bucks each. On both occasions I never received my knives and about a month after ordering I got notices that said the items I ordered were no longer available. I had placed my orders within days of receiving new catalogs. It then took about three months to get my refund checks back. So I basically made SMKW an interest free loan for a few months. I suppose it isn't a bad way to stay in business if you are doing that to a lot of customers at once. I have stopped in their store and was appalled by the fake Indian artifacts and other trash they have on sale besides all the knives.
npeters3

Post by npeters3 »

Woah, I respectfully disagree. I enjoy their catalogs. When I went there, I spent 6 hours and felt that I did not even scratch the surface of all of the cool stuff in the store not to mention the museum.
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

I used to hang on to their catalogs for future reference, then they were deemed "clutter" and 95% went in the trash. Such is life . . .
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Want Ads”