Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Custom Made

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
94 Winchester

Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Custom Made

Post by 94 Winchester »

Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Early 1900's Style Old General Store Counter Top Display / Displays Knives in the Open Position / Display 12-14 Knives up to 7" Long when Open / Arts and Crafts Mission Syle Furniture Detailing / Beautiful Antiqued Birdseye Walnut Finish / Crushed Velvet Liner Backing / Gold Leaf Lettering / Clear Acrylic Dust Shield with Brass Pull / 16" Wide x 6" Deep x 12" Tall / Wide Plank Yellow Pine Construction / Knives are held in position using a Barrel Magnet

All my Displays are Hand Crafted using traditional furniture making detail, joinery and finishing techniques. Made in my furniture shop located in Hailey, Idaho USA

A beautiful and traditional way to display your prized folders. A reminder of the way the old knife manufacturers used to merchandise their pocket knives. A great addition to any pocket knife collection

All Display Cases are produced at the time your order is placed. Please allow 5-7 days production time for completion
Orders Shipped USPS “Retail Ground” Service

What some of my customers have said about the displays they have purchased..........................................................

"Holy Moly Lonnie, the display case got here today and I would say that you are an artist in your own right. It is beautiful and I give it a 10 !! I will put some of the best of my collection in it and send you a picture".........Chuck in Oysterville, Washington

"I recieved the display on Friday. It arrived in perfect condition and it exceeded my expextations. Your work is that of a Master Craftsman"....... A.B. in Memphis, Tenn

"Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship. Proud to have it in my collection"............. Ray in Creed, Colorado

I accept PayPal as payment / However if you would like to pay by Money Order or Personal Check, please contact me to make those arrangements

NOTE: KNIVES PICTURED ARE FOR DISPLAY ONLY AND ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH ANY PURCHASE

Available at
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/94winchester
IMG_2500.JPG
IMG_2501.JPG
IMG_2501d.JPG
IMG_2501s.JPG
IMG_2503.JPG
IMG_2508d.JPG
pearlroosterman

Re: Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Custom Made

Post by pearlroosterman »

How much is the Winchester reproduction? Great work!! Could Winchester be replaced with Remington? Thank you, John
John
94 Winchester

Re: Winchester Pocket Knife Display Case / Custom Made

Post by 94 Winchester »

Hi John,
This Winchester case $355.00 + $20.00 shipping. I would be able to create the Remington Script Logo if that is what you would prefer. You can visit my store by clicking the link right above the photo of the display case. There are some other Display Cases in the store you might want to take a look at also.

Available at http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/94winchester

Thank you for your interest in my work.

Best Regards,
Lonnie

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”