WTS- Case XX USA Bone Stag Slimlock Liner Lock Knife 6.5173L NIB w/ BG-42 Steel

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
john14_18

WTS- Case XX USA Bone Stag Slimlock Liner Lock Knife 6.5173L NIB w/ BG-42 Steel

Post by john14_18 »

THREAD MOVED TO THE APPROPRIATE FORUM BY ADMINISTRATOR

Picked this up at an estate sale. Case XX USA Bone Stag Slimlock Liner Lock Knife 6.5173L NIB w/ BG-42 Steel
This knife is in Mint condition with the Collectors Box, Leather Sheath & Paper Work and original cardboard box. There are no scratches or marks on the blade and no cracks in the handle.
I had listed this on ebay at first because it took a while to get my premium membership and it sold for $285 but buyer was unable to purchase through no fault of his own. I have 168 transactions on Gunbroker, all 100% positive, also all positive on S&W forum and ebay. All same user id-john14_18.
I didn't want the hassle of relisting on ebay plus they get 10% of sales.
I would rather for a collector to get it .
I will sell for $225 shipped by USPS priority mail and offer a full refund minus shipping if not 100% satisfied.
I accept payment by Paypal friends or USPS mo.Will be glad to provide phone number for any questions you may have.
1st I'll take it followed by PM.
If I haven't adhered to any of the rules on here, please let me know.
Thanks for looking and have a Blessed Day!
Attachments
sl1.jpg
sl2.jpg
s3.jpg
sl3.jpg
sl4.jpg
sl5.jpg
Remember Psalms 37:4
srm65

Re: WTS- Case XX USA Bone Stag Slimlock Liner Lock Knife 6.5173L NIB w/ BG-42 Steel

Post by srm65 »

PM Sent
Sidney Massingale

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”