Knives for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
WillyCamaro

Knives for sale

Post by WillyCamaro »

Trying new and (hopefully) better way of listing knives. Learning as i go.
9 new german made pocket knives. 3 Bokers, 3 Hen & Roosters, and 3 Buck Creeks.
Boker Tree Brand Classic, 114474, Burnt India Stag, Large Stockman.
Boker Tree Brand Classic, 117474AB, Appoloosa Jigged Bone, Large Stockman.
Boker Tree Brand Classic, 117474, Rosewood, Large Stockman.
Hen & Rooster, Bertarm Germany, 313-DS, 58 of 165, 165th Anniversary, Deere Stag, Large Stockman.
Hen & Rooster, Bertarm Germany, 114-DS, 49 of 165, 165th Anniversary, Deere Stag, Medium Congress.
Hen & Rooster, Bertarm Germany, 252-CE165, 77 of 165, 165th Anniversary, Acrylic Swirl, Standard Canoe.
Buck Creek Germany, BC-659 BH, 1 of 500, Collectors Series, Buffalo Horn, Large Stockman.
Buck Creek Germany, BC-659 DS, Deere Stag, Large Stockman.
Buck Creek Germany, BC-008 DS, Deere Stag, Medium Sowbelly Stockman.
All of these are new in the box. Each was carried very lightly once or twice. All 9 are beautiful german quality workman ship. I can't say one is better then the other. I am looking to get $65 each or all 9 for $450 shipped.
If you have any questions or want to take them, drop me a reply here, or shoot me a pm, or email me @ W.Onofreychuk@outlook.com and we can go from their.
Thanks guys!
Attachments
DSCN1189.JPG
DSCN1198.JPG
DSCN1205.JPG
DSCN1287.JPG
DSCN1268.JPG
DSCN1286.JPG
DSCN1266.JPG
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Re: Knives for sale

Post by WillyCamaro »

Bump
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Price drop. $55 each or $440 for the lot.
Winston Churchill

Twilly2

Post by Twilly2 »

Hi I'm wondering if the Hen & Rooster 165th Anniversary Canoe is still available? If so how much? Thanks. Trevor
rarreola

Post by rarreola »

Do you have other side pictures of the Boker Tree Brand Classic, 114474, Burnt India Stag, Large Stockman?
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Twilly2 wrote:Hi I'm wondering if the Hen & Rooster 165th Anniversary Canoe is still available? If so how much? Thanks. Trevor
Hi Trevor. Yes I still have it for sale. I was wanting $50 for it and $5 to ship. $55 total, same thing as all the other ones.
Winston Churchill

rarreola

Post by rarreola »

I'll take it, send me your paypal account please.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

::handshake::
India Stag Boker is gone. Thank you rarreola.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

All the knives, minus the India Stag Boker are still for sale, $55 each.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

All knives are now gone. Thank you sir ::handshake::
Winston Churchill

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”