Adding A.G. Russell to store brands

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Adding A.G. Russell to store brands

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Hello Bryan, I have been listing for sale a lot of A.G. Russell knives and it would be nice if we had a brand added for those for people who search by brand. Right now I see them coming up when you search the “Russell” brand but that isn’t correct, those are the Russell Green River knives in that brand.
I also list my A.G. Russell Cattaraugus knives in the Cattaraugus brand, but it would be nice to be able to distinguish those from the ones made in New York, since most if not all the A.G. Russell Cattaraugus knives were made in Japan. If I had an A.G. Russell brand I could just list them under that brand if you don’t want to distinguish these Japanese ones from the US made ones.
Thanks
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Adding A.G. Russell to store brands

Post by Bryan »

You got it ::tu:: A.G. Russell has been added.
Bryan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Adding A.G. Russell to store brands

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Thank you Bryan. I very much appreciate that.
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”