Buddy Holly

This forum is for anything & everything music. Post & discuss your favorite songs, artists, instruments, collectibles or memorabilia. Feel free to share original works or covers if you play or perform.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Buddy Holly

Post by Mumbleypeg »

In this day in 1936 Charles Hardin Holley, better known as Buddy Holly, was born in Lubbock, Texas. He eventually changed music forever.

R.I.P., Buddy. You left us too soon.

Ken

Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
cudgee

Re: Buddy Holly

Post by cudgee »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:01 pm In this day in 1936 Charles Hardin Holley, better known as Buddy Holly, was born in Lubbock, Texas. He eventually changed music forever.

R.I.P., Buddy. You left us too soon.

Ken

Ken, he was one of the all time greats, and you are 100% correct he did change music forever. I saw a documentary many years ago about the beatles. And they said that Buddy Holly got them all into music, no Buddy Holly no beatles. Enough time has passed now where mention the beatles and nearly everyone has heard of them, very few now would know who Buddy Holly was.
LKSKNIVES
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Buddy Holly

Post by LKSKNIVES »

Thank you for the post Ken,
Not sure why I was looking at the plane crash yesterday. Watch both videos forgot how good he was.
Steve

Return to “The Music Forum”