Official Scout Knife Collection For Sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Official Scout Knife Collection For Sale

Post by bestgear »

Good Morning Fellow AAPK'ers and Scout Knife Enthusiasts - The time has come for me to let others enjoy this Scout knife collection that has been under construction since 1964. I know I am not alone at this crossroads but I truly don't want any of my hobbies and passions to be a burden to those that have to handle my estate.

I've started to list some of these on eBay (Seller lureauthority) but figured that since I knew some of you gals and guys had an interest in Official Scout knives, maybe there's something I have that would help you and your collections. I've put together a PDF catalog that references both Ed Holbrook's 'Official Scout Blades' and Joseph Kerr's "600 Scout Knives' and represents over 100 years of American Boy, Cub, Girl, and Campfire Girl Scouting.

If you'd like a copy of the PDF, send me an AAPK PM requesting a copy along with your email address and I'd be happy to send it to you (I can't attach a PDF here on AAPK and I don't have access to your email address). I'm doing my best to keep the catalog updated based on the flurry of eBay sales, but as of this morning, it is current. Thanks for your kind consideration. ::handshake::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Scout Knife Collection On Sale @ www.allaboutpocketknives.com/bestgear
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Official Scout Knife Collection For Sale

Post by bestgear »

A heartfelt thank you to those that have reached out seeking a copy of the Scout knives that I’m selling - your kind comments on the quality of the catalog is greatly appreciated- you guys are the best ::ds::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Scout Knife Collection On Sale @ www.allaboutpocketknives.com/bestgear
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”